A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time. Trust ValueTronics for high-quality used and refurbished logic analyzers.
- 16702B Agilent Logic Analyzer$595.00Condition: UsedChannels: 1020
- 16500B Agilent Logic Analyzer$495.00Condition: UsedChannels: 800
- 16550A Agilent Logic Analyzer$175.00Condition: UsedChannels: 102
- TLA7N4 Tektronix Logic Analyzer$125.00Condition: UsedChannels: 136
- DS2-8LA Instek Logic AnalyzerSpecial Price $498.68 Regular Price $599.00Condition: NewChannels: 8
- E9340A Agilent Logic Analyzer$145.00Condition: UsedChannels: 34
- 16555D Agilent Logic Analyzer$45.00Condition: UsedChannels: 68