AEA’s 140-525 Analyzer operates in the UHF/VHF band, and has a frequency range of 135 -525 MHz. The 140-525 provides graphical plots of VSWR and Return Loss, numerical results, and plot storage.
AEA Technology's 140-525 Analyzer is a graphical antenna analyzer covering 135 to 525 MHz that speeds visualization of VSWR and Return Loss plots. The onscreen plot allows you to quickly determine the best match frequency and the 2:1 bandwidth points. 140-525 has 15 memories for plot storage and a relative Field Strength meter to determine if there is excessive RF in the testing area.
At 20 ounces, the 140-525 Analyzer is light weight and easily hand held. With the Analyst Director Software (Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP compatible) to interface with your PC, you have endless curve storage and printout capability.
The 140-525 and its software is a powerful, yet cost effective, VHF/UHF testing tool set that should be in every Engineer/Technicians tool box.
- AEA Technology 140-525 Analyzer Kit Features:
- Simultanious multiple plot viewing in memory mode.
- SuperTwist display for better contrast and viewing angles.
- Storage for 15 plots.
- Signal generator mode.
- Self Test and calbration functions
- Return Loss and VSWR modes.
- Relative Field strength measurements.
- Optional Windows™ Analyst Director Software
- Plot transfer between PC and 140-525.
- Non-volatile memory
- Compatible with NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- Battery Saver auto-off and auto-hold functions
- Auto Scaling.
- Auditory cues.
- Manual on CD-ROM
- Male N-toSO239 Femal Adapter
- Quick Reference Guide
- Analyst Director Software
- Serial Cable
- Belt Case
- AC Adapter