AEA's CellMate EX Analyzer is a graphical 600 - 999 MHz antenna analyzer that is primarily used to graph and examine antenna VSWR and Return Loss plots. The CellMate EX includes Signal Generator and Relative Field Strength modes, multi-layer menus, auto scaling and auditory cues for extremely flexible operability.
As a low priced, accurate, and graphical analyzer, The CellMate EX provides data plots in a fraction of the time and cost it takes to do it manually. At twenty ounces, the CellMate EX Analyzer is light weight and easily hand held. With the Analyst Director Software to interface with your PC, you have endless curve storage and printout capability.
Value Bundle: Analyst Director Software, Belt Case, AC-1 Power Supply
- AEA Technology CellMate EX Kit Features:
- Storage for 15 plots.
- Simultanious multiple plot viewing in memory mode.
- Signal generator mode.
- Remote control capability.
- Self Test and calbration functions
- Return Loss and VSWR modes.
- Relative Field strength mode
- Optional Windows™ Analyst Director Software
- Non-volatile memory
- High resolution plot display on PC.
- EL Backlit SuperTwist display for better contrast and viewing angles.
- Compatible with NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- Battery Saver auto-off and auto-hold functions
- Auto Scaling.
- Auditory cues.
- Manual on CD-ROM
- Male N-to-TNC Female Adapter
- Analyst Director Software
- Serial Cable
- Belt Case
- AC Adapter