NIST Calibration Pricing - $98.00
BK Precision 1627A Features:
- 30 Volts
- 3 Amps
- Continuously monitor voltage and current output on two digital meters
- Connect two supplies in parallel to double the current output
- Connect two supplies in series to double the voltage output
- New compact style
- Reliable, Durable
- Operate continuously at full load without overheating
- Fully overload protected
- Coarse and fine voltage controls
- Great regulation,very low ripple
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
The BK Precision 1627A is one of our high quality serial control type DC regulated power supplies. These models can be operated at constant voltage or constant current mode whose output can be varied from 0 up to the rated values for respective model.
In terms for operability, the unit enables high precision, continuous variability via coarse and fine adjust knobs. The BK Precision 1627A also provide the possibility to connect multiple units of the same model in parallel to set up a "master/slave" configuration to increase the output current capability. On the other hand, serial connection of multiple units can increase the output voltage level.
This power supply provides a clean and stable DC output which is the most suitable for many areas including laboratory, industrial, field service, hobby and telecommunications applications.