BK Precision 1688B Features:
- Automatic CV/CC crossover operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Rotary encoder control for precise voltage and current setting
- 3 user-defined voltage and current presets
- USB interface with PC software for remote control and external timed programming
- Analog remote control function
- Overvoltage, overtemperature, and overload protection
- Power Cord
- Application Software CD
- USB Cable
- Remote Control Connector
- 2 Year Warranty
The B&K Precision 1688B switching mode DC power supply provides various configurations of high output voltage or high output current in a small, lightweight form factor. In addition to their constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) modes, these high efficiency DC power supplies offer unique preset and remote control modes. Up to three different presets of voltage and current values can be saved for quick recall through a rear switch. For remote control, an analog remote control terminal is accessible on the rear, or use the USB interface to communicate with the power supply via PC software or remote commands.
These features make the 1688B suitable for a wide range of applications including production testing, telecommunications, R&D, electronic field service, and university labs.