The 1856D has uniquely developed LSI circuitry in an expanding/reciprocal system, high accuracy with 9-digit resolution is achieved with a one second gate time. It covers a frequency range of from 0.1 Hz to 3.5 GHz based on a 10 MHz TCO (Temperature Controlled Oscillator).
The BK 1856D provides versatility and reliability for a broad spectrum of laboratory and service applications.
- BK Precision 1856D Features:
- RS232 Interface
- Wide measuring range up to 3.5GHz
- Bright nine digit LED display
- Period mode for accurate low frequency measurement
- Totalize mode permits counting of individual events
- Accurate TCO (Temperature Compensated Oscillator) time base