BK Precision 2530B Features:
- 25 MHz bandwidth
- 500 MSa/s sample rate
- Bright 5.7” color display
- Long waveform memory up to 32,000 pts/Ch (when time base is 50 ns or 25 ns and maximum data depth mode is enabled)
- For educators - ability to disable the Auto Set button
- Five different math functions – Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, and FFT
- Versatile triggering capabilities including pulse width, line-selectable video, slope, and alternating trigger
- 32 automatic measurements
- Advanced tools include digital filter with adjustable limits, pass/fail testing, and wave form recorder mode
- Twelve different language user interfaces and context sensitive help
- USB host connectivity for remote PC control through EasyScope PC software
- USB device port for convenient storing and recalling of waveform data, setups, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- One Year Warranty
- User Manual
- 10:1 Probe Set (2 pieces)
- Power Cord
- USB Interface cable
- Easy Scope Software Installation disk
The 2530B combines performance and value all in one portable solution. With advanced triggering capabilities, long waveform memory up to 32,000 pts/Ch, and extensive features such as pass/fail limit testing, digital filtering, waveform recorder, and automatic measurements, the 2530B offers powerful tools in a small affordable package.
Maximize productivity with the included EasyScope PC software that lets you easily capture, save, and analyze measurement results. All oscilloscope parameters can be controlled via a PC without the need for programming.
Educators will appreciate the ability to disable the Auto button that would automatically setup the scope to display a signal circumventing the need to know how to set up scope parameters. This is key for teaching waveform measurement fundamentals as if it was an analog oscilloscope.
The 2530B is an ideal oscilloscope for applications in education, troubleshooting and debug, service and repair.