The 301 is intended to be used with an AC Current Clamp Meter.
It provides temporary separation of conductors to facilitate measurement of current.
Most 120Vac devices use a two conductor power cord which makes it difficult to isolate a single conductor to make a current measurement.
A single conductor is required to make a measurement because a two conductor measurement will cancel each other out.
- X10 Mode allows for more accurate measurements of low amperage devices
- Direct reading in X1 mode
- 2mm Voltmeter measurement points
- Integrated ground conductor (three pronged US standard plug)
- 15 amp capacity
- Monitor a devices power consumption
- Measure surge current