The BK 4030 is for testing and servicing circuits that normaly use pulse signals, especially digital logic ciruits. It's most useful when driving circuitry that cannot accept negative voltages.
The 4030 has a vast number of applications in both analog and digital electronics in the engineering, manufacturing, servicing, educational, and hobbyist fields.
- BK Precision 4030 Features:
- Waveform generation
- Frequency sweep operation
- 0.1 to 10 MHz in 8 decade ranges and variable
- 4 digit counter with Internal, External and Auxiliary mode
- Low rise and fall time pulsed signals up to 10MHz