BK Precision 4085 Features:
- Wide frequency range of 1 uHz up to 120 MHz for Sine
- Sine and square output plus 27 additional built-in arbitrary waveforms
- Clean and stable output of very small signals down to the 1mV-10mV range (50 ohm)
- Support of internal and external modulation sources as well as internal, external and gated trigger sources
- Convenient data input via numeric keypad or knob.
- Adjust modulation parameters precisely and over a wide range
- Fully programmable via the standard RS232 interface using SCPI compatible commands
- 100 MHz Universal Counter with frequency measurement and totalize function
BK Precision 4085 Offers a Three Year Parts and Labor Warranty
The BK Precision 4085 is a versatile, laboratory grade synthesized function generator. Direct digital synthesis (DDS) techniques are used to create stable, accurate output signals for all 27 built-in standard and complex (arbitrary) waveforms.
The generator produces high purity, low distortion sine waves and provides a full suite of analog modulation capabilities including AM, FM, FSK, PSK, pulse modulation, burst mode and linear/logarithmic sweep combined with multiple trigger modes.
The BK Precision 4085`s versatility and capabilities make it an ideal tool for many general-purpose test and bench applications or for use in Training and Education.