BK Precision 8600 Features:
- Voltage range 120V
- Current range 30A
- CC/CV/CR/CW operating modes
- 16-bit voltage and current measurement system providing 1 mV / 0.1 mA resolution
- Transient mode up to 25 kHz in CC mode
- List mode function
- Store and recall up to 100 setups
- Adjustable slew rate in CC mode
- Flexible triggering options via front panel, external input, timer, or bus
- Built-in battery test function with voltage level, capacity level, and timer stop conditions
- Test modes to validate the OCP/OPP protection functions of a power supply
- CR-LED mode to simulate the loading behavior of typical LEDs
- Remote sense
- Analog current control and monitoring
- Thermostatically controlled fan
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP including local and remote reverse voltage (LRV/RRV) protection
The BK 8600 programmable DC electronic load provides the performance of modular system DC electronic loads in a compact benchtop form factor.
With fast transient operation speeds up to 25 kHz, and high 16-bit measurement resolution and accuracy, these DC loads can be used for testing and evaluating a variety of DC sources such as DC power supplies, DC-DC converters, batteries, battery chargers, and photovoltaic arrays.
The DC electronic loads can operate in constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV), constant resistance (CR), and constant power (CW) mode. The instrument provides flexible triggering capabilities, analog current control and monitoring, and standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), GPIB, or RS-232 serial interfaces for remote communication.