BK Precision Offers a Three Year Parts and Labor Warranty
The BK Precision 885 Synthesized In-Circuit LCR/ESR Meter with SMD Probe is the first handheld meter of this type on the market, with a wide range of test frequencies up to 10kHz and many measurement parameters including Z, L, C, DCR, ESR, D, Q, and Ø as well.
The BK Precision 885 is designed for both component evaluation on the production line and fundamental impedance testing for bench top applications. With a built in direct test fixture, you can test the lead components very easily.
This meter offers an optional 4 wire test clip that can give a convenient connection to larger components and assemblies with the accuracy of 4 wire testing. The LCR meters offer fast, reliable, and versatile testing at low cost.
BK Precision 885 Features:
- Measurement parameters: Z, L, C, DCR, ESR, D, Q, and Ø
- Test conditions: 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 1Vrms, 0.25Vrms, 0.05Vrms
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Dual LCD display
- SMD Surface Mount Tweezer Probe included
- Very quick response, user friendly
- Fully auto/manual selection
- DC resistance measurement
- Rechargeable battery / AC powered