BK Precision 9117 Features:
- Multi-ranging operation (output up to max power rating within maximum voltage and current rating)
- Compact, high density, 2U rackmount form factor
- High programming and readback resolution
- Adjustable voltage rise and fall times
- Store and recall up to 100 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, GPIB, RS-485, and LAN interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Analog interface with control and monitoring functions
- Remote sense
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP), overtemperature protection (OTP), and key-lock function
- Softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and data logging.
- This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smartphones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators
- Included Accessories: User manual, unterminated AC power cord with input connector, and certificate of calibration and test report
- One Year Warranty
The BK Precision 9117 can replace several supplies on your bench or in your rack. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, these multi-range power supplies automatically recalculate voltage and current limits for each setting, providing full output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits.
For benchtop applications, this DC power supply provides a numerical keypad for direct data entry along with convenient cursors and analog style knobs to quickly make incremental voltage or current changes. Systems integrators benefit from the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, GPIB, RS-485, and LAN (9117 only) interfaces supporting SCPI commands.