BK Precision 9129B Features:
- 30V/3A, 30V/3A, 5V/3A
- 195 Watt
- Three independent and electrically isolated outputs
- Displays voltage and current settings for all three channels simultaneously
- Low noise, linear regulation
- Series and parallel modes combine channels to increase the output voltage or current
- Tracking mode allows users to set up channels to maintain a programmed ratio
- Fully programmable channels with output On/Off control
- Store and recall up to 27 instrument settings
- Communicate via USB interface supporting SCPI commands using the included USB to TTL serial adapter
- Softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Overvoltage (OVP) and overtemperature (OTP) protection including keylock function
- Compact 19” half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units
- Suitable for a wide range of applications including education, service and electronic design
- 3 Year Warranty
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, IT-E132B (USB to TTL Serial Adapter plus USB Cable) Calibration Certificate & Test Report
- Recommended Accessories: IT-E151 Rack Mount Kit
The 9129B is an economical triple output linear programmable DC power supply featuring isolated outputs that can be adjusted independently or combined in series or parallel to output higher voltage or current. Additionally, this supply can operate in tracking mode with user-configurable ratios between channels.
The 9129B includes all of the essential features that you would expect to find in a triple output DC power supply. The power supply features isolated outputs that can be adjusted independently or combined in series or parallel to output higher voltage or current. Additionally, the power supply can operate in tracking mode with user-configurable ratio between channels. A bright vacuum fluorescent display lights up the front panel and indicates voltage and current for each output simultaneously. The front panel keys and rotary knob with convenient cursors allow users to quickly set voltage and current values. Important safety features include overvoltage (OVP) and overtemperature (OTP) protection and a keylock function.
For remote control via a PC, the included USB to TTL interface supports SCPI programming commands. Users also have the option to control the 9129B, execute test sequences or log measurements using the provided PC software application. This software also integrates with Data Dashboard for LabVIEW apps enabling iOS, Android, or Windows 8 compatible tablets or smartphones to remotely monitor select measurement indicators.