- Chroma 61500 Series High Power Programmable AC Sources
- 1 - 3 Phase
- Highest performance AC Source with power analyzer functions built-in
- Provides 0-300VAC or 0-424VDC output from a single source
- Built-in DSP provides for voltage transient simulations, harmonic current measurements and compliance testing to many IEC & Military standards
- Chroma 61500 Series Low Power Programmable AC Sources
- Provides 0-300VAC or 0-424VDC output from a single source· Ultra-pure/low distortion output for designed for commercial applications
- Smaller, lighter and expanding setting and read-back functions.
- Provides 6:1 peak current capability and includes power amplifier mode
- 61501: Programmable AC Source 500VA
- 61502: Programmable AC Source 1KVA
- 61503: Programmable AC Source 1.5KVA
- 61504: Programmable AC Source 2KVA
- 61505: Programmable AC Source 4KVA
- 61511: Programmable AC Source 12KVA (1/3 phase)
- 61512: Programmable AC Source 18KVA (1/3 phase)
Chroma's 61500 series is the standard of high performance AC power sources. Features included are power line disturbance simulation, programmable output impedance, comprehensive measurement functions and wave shape synthesis. Ideal for commercial, power electronics, avionics, military, and regulatory testing from bench top to mass production.
The 61500 series defines a new standard of lower power AC power sources. Features included are power line disturbance simulation, programmable output impedance, comprehensive measurement functions and wave shape synthesis. Ideal for avionics and pre-compliance testing.
The Chroma 61500 Series consists of: