The Chroma Model 61600 series Programmable AC Power Source delivers pure, instrument grade AC and DC power at very low cost. The 61600 AC power source offers output voltage from 0 to 300VAC, and frequency from 15 to 1.5KHz. A easy-use software can let users edit an auto-run profile and record the measuring data during the test. It is suitable for commercial , avionics, marine, and military applications from bench-top testing to mass productions.
The 61600 AC power source generates very clean AC output with typical distortion less than 0.3-0.5%. With power factor correction circuit, the 61600 AC power source yields higher efficiency and deliver more output power.
Using the state-of-the-art PWM technology, the Chroma 61600 AC source is capable of delivering up to 6 times of peak current verses to its maximum rated current which makes it ideal for inrμsh current testing.
By using advanced DSP technology, 61600 AC power source offers precision and high speed measurements such as RMS voltage, RMS current, true power, power factor, and current crest factor.
The DC and AC+DC mode extend the applications when users need DC voltage component. The 61600 AC power source also provides an external analog input, to amplify the analog signal from arbitrary signal generator. Thus, it is capable to simulate the unique waveform which observed in the field.
With the LCD display and rotary nob, the Chroma 61600 AC power source offers versatile front panel operation. Users may also control the 61600 remotely via GPIB,RS-232 or APG(Analog Programming) interface.
The self-diagnosis routine and the full protections against OPP, OCP, OVP and OTP ensure the quality and reliability for even the most demanding engineering testing and ATE application.
The Chroma 61600 Series consists of:
- 61601: Programmable AC Power Source 500VA (1 phase)
- 61602: Programmable AC Power Source 1KVA (1 phase)
- 61603: Programmable AC Power Source 1.5KVA (1 phase)
- 61604: Programmable AC Power Source 2 KVA (1 phase)
- 61605: Programmable AC Power Source 4 KVA (1 phase)
- 61611: Programmable AC Power Source 12 KVA (1/3 phase)
- 61612: Programmable AC Power Source 18 KVA (1/3 phase)
- Chroma 61600 Features:
- Built-in PFC, provide input power factor over 0.98 (full load)
- AC+DC output mode for voltage DC ofF.S.et simulation
- Programmable voltage,current limit
- Comprehensive measurement capability,V, Hz, Irms, Ipk, Iinrμsh, P, VAR, VA, PF, CF of current and etc.
- High output current crest factor, ideal for inrμsh current testing
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- One-key recall for 9 different voltage and frequency
- Programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency
- Analog input for power amplifier
- Optional Analog programming interface
- Optional GPIB and RS-232 interface(Model 61601~61605)
- Full protection: OP,OC,OV and OT protection
- Easy use graphic user interface: softpanel (option)
- Capable of delivering power output up tp 90KVA by implementing Master-Slave operation