Chroma 63603 Features:
- Power: 1500VA
- Voltage range: 0-150V/0-300V/Auto
- Frequency: 15Hz–1000Hz
- Compact size and weight attributable to advance PWM technology
- Built-in PFC, provide input power factor over 0.98 (full load)
- AC+DC output mode for voltage DC offset simulation
- Programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency
- Programmable voltage, current limit
- One-key recall for 9 different voltage and frequency
- Low output impedance for testing IEC 61000-3-2 ( 61605 )
- Comprehensive measurement capability, V, Irms, Ipk, Inrush, P, Q, S, PF, CF of current and etc.
- High output current crest factor, ideal for inrush current testing
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- TTL signal which indicates ON/OFF
- Analog programming interface
- 3 units combined to 3-phase power output
- Easy-use software for operation and ON/OFF test
- Optional GPIB and RS-232C interface
- Full protection: OP,OC,OV and OT protection
The Chroma 61603 uses modern PWM technology to provide a pure programmable AC signal with distortion less then 0.5%. The instrument provides both AC or DC or AC+DC modes to allow testing of the most complex devices. In addition to advanced readback functions the instrument include a power amplifier mode allowing of power replication of almost any wave shape.
It is suitable for commercial, avionics, and military applications from bench-top testing to mass production.