The Chroma Programmable AC source model 61700 series delivers pure, 5-wire, 3-phase AC power. Unlike the traditional 3-phase AC source, it includes low power rating models at very low cost. Users can program voltage and frequency, measure the critical characteristics of the output on its LCD display. It delivers the right solution to simulate all kinds of input condition of UUT to be utilized in R&D and QA. It is also suitable for commercial applications from laboratory testing to mass productions.
Chroma 61701 Features:
- 3 Phase
- Built-in PFC, provides input power factor of over 0.98
- AC+DC output mode
- Comprehensive measurement capability,V, Irms, Ipk, Iinrush, P, PF, CF of current etc.
- Programmable r.m.s. current limit
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- Optional function for transient voltage output
- Full protection: OP, OC, OV and OT protection
- Optional GPIB and RS-232C interface
- Advanced PWM technology delivers high power density in a compact rack-mountable package
- User-definable power-on state
- Built-in output isolation relays