Chroma's new 62000B series of Modular DC Power Supplies offer many unique features for Burn-in and plating/electrolysis applications. The features include a N+1 redundancy, high power densities, hot-swappable maintenance, remote ON/OFF and programmable control via the CAN bus.
The 62000B family offers 5 types of power module with ranging from 1V to 150V, current from 10A to 90A, and offers two mainframe type of six and three position. The six position mainframe can envelop in up to six power modules paralleled operation for 9KW power output. The 62000B can easily parallel up to fourteen mainframe to 120KW with current sharing and CAN bus control for bulk power applications.
The Chroma 62000B Series consists of:
- 62015B-15-90: Modular DC Power Supply 15V/90A/1350W
- 62015B-30-50: Modular DC Power Supply 30V/50A/1500W
- 62015B-60-25: Modular DC Power Supply 60V/25A/1500W
- 62015B-80-18: Modular DC Power Supply 80V/18A/1440W
- 62015B-150-10: Modular DC Power Supply 150V/10A/1500W
- Chroma 62000B Series Features:
- Voltage range: 1 ~ 150V
- Current range: Up to 2000A (System)
- Power range up to 1.5KW per module up to 120KW per system
- High Power Density (464 mW/cm3 = 7.13 W/In3)
- N+1 Redundancy