Com-Power AC-220 Features:
- Frequency Range: 30 MHz - 2000 MHz
- Power handling: 500 Watts
- Gain: 5 dBi min. (200 MHz -2000 MHz)
- Impedance: matched to 50 Ohm
- Connector: Type N Female
- VSWR: 2:1 ( 80 MHz - 2000 MHz)Weight: 8 lbs.
- Dimensions: ((L x W x H): 38 x 50 x 25 inches
- Minimizes antenna switching
- Transmit and receive capabilities
- Individual calibration
- Two year warranty
The Com-Power AC-220 Combilog Antenna are designed for emissions and susceptibility testing to verify compliance to FCC, IEC, CISPR, FAA and MIL-STD specifications.
The Com-Power AC-220 Combilog antenna combines the electrical properties of a biconical antenna and a log periodic antenna.
The main advantage of a Combilog antenna is that it covers the frequency range of the Biconical and Log Periodic antenna. This eliminates antenna switching (typically at 300 MHz) and allows continuous sweep measurement without a frequency band break.