Com-Power AHA-118 Features:
- Frequency Range: 1 GHz - 18 GHz
- Built in Preamplifier: 25 dB Gain
- Antenna VSWR: 2.0 :1
- Polarization: Linear
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Antenna output: N (f)
- Preamplifier input: N (f)
- Preamplifier output: N (f)
- Power input: 18 VDC, 500 mA
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Size: 10.2" X 9.5" X 5.6"
- Increased Sensitivity with a Built in Preamp
- Two-year Warranty
- Individual Calibration
The Com-Power AHA-118 Horn Antenna with an integrated preamplifier with a nominal gain of 20 dB for the entire frequency range. The preamplifier improves the effective system noise performance for emissions testing. Linearly polarized it has a frequency range of 1-18 GHz.
The Com-Power AHA-118 is suitable for accurately receiving low amplitude radiated emission signals. It is used during EMC testing for various standards such as FCC part 15, CISPR, and FAA for EMC emissions.
The Com-Power AHA-118 is constructed using lightweight aluminum with a corrosion resistant conductive coating and powered by an external DC supply, which is shipped with it.