Com-Power CLCI-100 Features:
- Frequency Range: 10KHz to 100 MHz
- Window Diameter: 1.575” (40 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 5.75” (146 mm)
- Width: 2.75” (70 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. (2.04 Kg)
- Input Connector: Type-N (female)
- Max. Input Power: 100 watts (continuous)
- Turna Ratio: 1:1
- MAx. Core Temperature: 140 degree C - 284 degree F
The Com-Power CLCI-100 Bulk Current Injection Probe is part of Com-Power's extensive line of radio frequency conducted immunity test equipment and calibration accessories; geared specifically to comply with the requirements contained in IEC 61000-4-6 and CISPR 16-1-2.
The Com-Power CLCI-100 incorporates split-core ferrites into its rugged, circular enclosure, and is hinged; thereby allowing the probe to be opened on one side in order to easily place the wire, cable(s) or cable bundle(s) to be tested into the probe window, making the CLCI-100 much more convenient to use than other non-split core probes.