Com-Power LI-150A Features:
- Frequency range: 150 kHz - 30 MHz
- Inductor uH: 50
- Current Rating Amps: 50
- EMI Test Specification: FCC, CISPR, EN, AS/NZL
- Single line design for flexibility
- Coils matched to application
- RF Shielding to minimize external interference
- Individually Calibrated
- Two Year Warranty
The Com-Power LI-150A Line Impedance Stabilization Network (LISNs) is utilized during conducted emissions as well as susceptibility testing. It is specified in the EMI test requirements of various regulatory agencies, such as FCC, CISPR, FAA and DOD.
The Com-Power LI-150A provides input power impedance to the EUT that is constant and independent of the line impedance. As a result, the test engineer will be able to gather consistent test data.
The Com-Power LI-150A has an aluminum enclosure that minimizes radio frequency interference which can compromise test results and use air-core coils to prevent saturation and permeability variation.