Com-Power LI-325 Features:
- Frequency range: 10 kHz or 0.01 MHz - 400 MHz
- Current Rating Amps: 25
- EMI Test Specification: FAA - RTCA DO160C, MIL STD
- Frequency Range: 10KHz - 400 MHz
- RF Connector: 50 Ohms N-type (female)
- Current Rating: 25 Ampere AC, 17 Ampere DC
- Voltage Rating: 270 VAC (Line to Ground), 380 VDC
- Inductors: 5 microhenry (air-core)
- Mains & EUT Connections: Superior Electric SUPERCON Shrouded sockets
- Insertion Loss: <0.3 dB (150 kHz - 30 MHz)
The Com-Power LI-325 Line Impedance Stabilization Network (LISNs) is utilized during conducted emissions as well as susceptibility testing. It is specified in the EMI test requirements of various regulatory agencies, such as FCC, CISPR, FAA and DOD.
The Com-Power LI-325 provides input power impedance to the EUT that is constant and independent of the line impedance. As a result, the test engineer will be able to gather consistent test data.
The Com-Power LI-325 has an aluminum enclosure that minimizes radio frequency interference which can compromise test results and use air-core coils to prevent saturation and permeability variation.