Com-Power SPA-3000 Features:
- Freguency Range: 9 kHz - 3 GHz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): 9 kHz, 30 kHz, 120 kHz, 300 kHz, 4 MHzz
- Video bandwidth (VBW): 10 Hz - 1 MHz in 1-3 steps
- Sweep Range: 50 ms - 25.6 sec
- Display: 640 x 480 High resolution color TFT LCD
- Markers: 10 markers for peaks, delta, peak sorting
- Dimensions and weight: 30 (W) x 17 (H) x 340 (D), 8 kg
- PC Interface: IEEE 488, USB
Solving EMI/EMC problems in electronic products can be expensive and time consuming. Com-Power Spectrum Analyzer model SPA-3000 is feature rich and are the most affordable in its class for performing EMC testing. They are suitable for engineers for conducting preliminary Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) product testing to meet the various global regulatory requirements. These analyzers are lightweight and portable.
The engineer can use these analyzers in combination with Com-Power antennas, near field probes and LISNs to locate the source of the EMI radiation right at the factory. Therefore, reducing valuable time expense associated with going back an forth to a commercial EMC test lab for troubleshooting and testing.
All the basic functions of the spectrum analyser are easily accessible using the keypad the front panel. The processor controlled digital screen can display selected frequency settings and the marker values. The measurements can shown on the screen can be captured, stored on a USB thumb drive. User can input limits to determine pass or fail. It also has a GPIB port external interface to PC or other measurement devices.