Core Technology Group, Inc., a Test and Measurement Design and Manu-facturing company, brings you the RA Series Swept Frequency Network / Impedance Analyzers that give you the power to make high quality frequency domain and impedance measurements on your electronic, mechanical, electro-chemical, micro and nanotech systems, at a very low cost.
Circuit Sleuth RA 40 Features:
- Bench-top or Rack mountable
- Frequency Range: 0.1 Hz to 40 MHz
- Resolution: 0.0293 Hz
- External Power Source: +12 VDC
- Power Consumption: 9.7 Watts
- Dimensions: 1.75'H x 13.5"W x 11.625"L
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Computer Interface (included): Standard USB
- 1U High Form Factor
- Front Panel Manual Amplitude Adjustment Control
- Circuit Sleuth Analyzer
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Operation Manual w/ application notes on CD