NIST Calibration Pricing - $93.80
Fluke 115 Features:
- Maximum Voltage ac/dc 600V
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Safety conformance: CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V. UL, CSA, TÜV listed and VDE
- Installed 9 V battery
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- User manual
With its simple operation, compact design and ease of use, the Fluke 115 True RMS digital multimeter provides the perfect answer for general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements. The Fluke 115 displays True RMS voltage and current readings with 600 count resolution, continuity and capacitance, making it perfect for quick verifications and field service use.
Also check out the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps, and the Fluke 117, the Electrician’s Multimeter with Non-contact voltage.