Designed by electricians. Engineered by FlukeCompact true-rms meter for HVAC (heating ventilation air conditioning) troubleshooting. The Fluke 116 was specifically designed for the HVAC professional.
It has everything needed in an HVAC meter including temperature and microamp measurements to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.
Also check out the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 115 Multimeter, and the Fluke 117, the Electrician’s Multimeter with Non-contact voltage.
- 116 features:
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- 116 includes:
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- 80BK Integrated Temperature probe
- Installed 9 V battery
- User manual