The Fluke 1623 is a distinctive earth ground tester that can perform all four types of earth ground measurement.
Specifically, the Fluke 1623 testers are able to measure earth ground loop resistances using only clamps – called Stakeless testing.
This method doesn’t require the use of earth ground stakes or the disconnection of ground rods.
- 3- and 4-Pole Fall of Potential – standard earth ground testing using two ground stakes
- 4-Pole Soil Resistivity testing – determine soil resistivity using four ground stakes
- Selective testing – without disconnecting ground rods, a technician can measure ground resistance using a combination of stakes and a clamp
- Stakeless testing – innovative solution using only clamps, instead of ground stakes, to measure earth ground loop resistance
Basic GEO Earth Ground Tester Fluke 1623 tester Kit includes:
- Fluke 1623 GEO Earth Ground Tester
- One-button measurement concept
- 3- and 4-pole earth ground measurement
- 4-Pole soil resistivity testing
- 2-pole resistance measurement AC
- Selective testing, no disconnection of ground conductor (1 clamp)
- Stakeless testing, quick ground loop testing (2 clamps)
- Measuring frequency 128 Hz
- 2 test leads
- 4 earth ground stakes
- 3 cable reels with wire (2-25 m, 1-50 m)
- 2 clamps (one inducing, one sensing)
- Users manual
- Rugged carrying case One-button measurement concept