Fluke 2638A/05 120 Features:
- 120V Power Model Version
- DC accuracy of 0.0024%
- Thermocouple accuracy of 0.5°C
- 22 universal differential isolated inputs
- On-screen color trend graphing and analysis
- Easy-to-use menu system for setup and data management
- Input types: ac V, dc V, ac I, dc I, thermocouple, PRT (2, 3, 4 w), thermistor, resistance (2-4 w), frequency
- Multi-channel real-time data display
- 6.5-digit bench DMM function for front-panel inputs
- Monitor function for real-time viewing and charting between scans
- 20 on-board math channels
- One-button screen capture of chart or data displays
- 45 channels/second basic DC scan rate
- Internal 75,000 scan/setup file memory
- USB flash drive support
- Data security features
- CAT II 300 V input safety rated
- Supported by TQSoft and TQAero thermal validation software for enhanced data collection in regulated industries
The Fluke 2638A/05 Hydra Series III continues the Hydra Series legacy of precision, multi-channel data acquisition. The Series III improves on Hydra’s industry leading thermocouple accuracy and adds a new dimension to how you collect and view data in a portable system.
The 2638A/05 is a 22 channel true differential analog input data logger with the Fluke Universal Input Connector that lets you connect and disconnect any type of input to any channel, quickly and easily. Selectable inputs include dc voltage, ac voltage, resistance, thermocouple, RTD, thermistor, frequency and dc and ac current. You can also use the 2638A/05 with optional software and other Fluke data loggers to create a flexible, customized data acquisition system.
DC measurement accuracy of 0.0024 %, basic 0.5 °C thermocouple accuracy, full-color display, easy-to-use menu system and industrial safety ratings put the 2638A in a category of its own as a precision data acquisition system. The dedicated 6.5 digit digital multimeter (DMM) mode provides additional utility and value.
Each 2638A is shipped with the relay boards and Universal Input Connectors installed, test leads, product manual, safety information and warranty registration on CD, power cord, screw-driver, and traceable calibration report with data.