NIST Calibration Pricing - $138.60
Fluke 287 Features:
- Fast, accurate viewing of measurements with large ¼ VGA dot matrix display
- TrendCapture graphing capability allows logged data to be viewed on the meter, without being downloaded
- Save multiple logging sessions
- More memory-extended on-board logging capability including multiple sessions
- 0.025 % basic dc accuracy
- 100 kHz AC bandwidth
- Info button image On board help screen for measurement functions
- 6 AA Batteries, installed
- Fluke TL71: Silicone Test Leads
- Probe Holder
- Fluke AC72: Alligator Clips
The Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Its unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The Fluke 287 packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before.
Use the Fluke 287 Electronic True-rms logging multimeter with TrendCapture to quickly characterize and document design performance. TrendCapture allows the engineer to graphically view logged readings after the recording session right on the DMM display.