Confidently take reliable readings with the True-rms, Fluke 355 and 353 digital clamp meters; the tools of choice for high current clamp-on amp meter measurement up to 2000 A.
The extra-wide jaw easily clamps around large conductors, typically found in high-current applications. The extra rugged design and CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V ratings add an extra element of user protection when taking high-powered measurements.
Accurate peak measurements can be taken using the in-rush current mode, ideal for motors and inductive loads. The 355 also measures voltage and resistance, making this an ideal clamp meter for utilities, electrical contractors and industrial service technicians.
- 353 features:
- Reliably handle a wide range of high-current applications with 2000 A ac + dc true-rms, 1400 A ac, and 2000 A dc
- The large 58 mm (2.3 in) jaw capacity is suitable for large or multiple conductors
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rating for added user protection
- In-rush current measurement captures ‘power-on’ surge current with accuracy and repeatability
- High voltage measurement of 1000 V ac + dc true-rms, 600 V ac, and 1000 V dc allows the user to perform multiple tests with only one tool (355 only)
- Resistance to 400K ohms coupled with a continuity beeper provide the convenience of a multimeter in a clamp meter. (355 only)
- Accurately measure frequency up to 1 kHz for optimum troubleshooting
- Quickly analyze readings using the MIN, MAX, and AVG functions
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Use the display hold feature to capture readings even when the display cannot be viewed
- Use the low-pass filter to smooth out noisy loads and stabilize readings
- 353 includes:
- 353 clamp meter
- C43 Soft carrying case
- 6 AA batteries
- User manual
- 3 year warranty