Fluke 434-II Features:
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack
- BC430 Power Adapter
- International plug adapter set
- BP290 (Single capacity Li-ion battery) 28 Wh (8 hours or more)
- TL430 Test lead and Alligator clip set
- WC100 color coding clips and regional decals
- i430flex-TF, 24 inch (61 cm) length, 4 flexible current probes
- 8 GB SD card
- PowerLog on CD (includes operator manuals in PDF format)
- USB cable A - Mini B
- C1740 Soft Case
The Fluke 434-II Energy Analyzer is the ideal tool for energy logging. Utilizing the new Energy Loss Calculator function, the 434 II measures the fiscal cost of energy wasted due to poor power quality. This energy monetization capability allows you to identify the most energy-wasteful areas of your facility so you can determine potential energy saving solutions. Add basic power quality measurements to the package and you’re got yourself one powerful troubleshooting tool.
- Energy monetization – calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality
- Energy assessment – quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices
- Frontline troubleshooting – quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Predictive maintenance – detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Long-term analysis – uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
HT Instruments PQA824
Professional Power Quality Analyzer CAT IV with 4 CTS HTFLEX33D
|Starting at $4,395.00|