Advanced power quality functions, unprecedented energy analysis capabilities
Think of the Fluke 435 II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer as your insurance policy. No matter what goes wrong in your facility, with the 435 II you will always be prepared. Equipped with advanced power quality functions and energy monetization capabilities, there is no electrical issue this model can’t handle.
- PowerWave data capture – capture fast RMS values to see every waveform so you can determine how the voltage, current and frequency values are interacting
- Power inverter efficiency – Power inverter efficiency
- Energy monetization – calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality
- Energy assessment – quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices
- Frontline troubleshooting – quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Predictive maintenance – detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Long-term analysis – uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave data capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
- BC430 Power Adapter
- International plug adapter set
- BP290 (Single capacity Li-ion battery) 28 Wh (8 hours or more)
- TL430 Test lead and Alligator clip set
- WC100 color coding clips and regional decals
- i430flex-TF, 24 inch (61 cm) length, 4 flexible current probes
- 8 GB SD card
- PowerLog on CD (includes operator manuals in PDF format)
- USB cable A - Mini B
PowerWave data capture
For some users, loads switching is a cause of power quality problems. When loads switch on, the current draw sometimes causes the voltage to drop to a level that causes other equipment to malfunction. The PowerWave function available in the 435 and 437 Series II models enables users to capture voltage, current and frequency signals simultaneously at a high speed to see which interaction is potentially causing problems. PowerWave goes beyond standard power quality measurements; PowerWave’s fast data capture mode enables system dynamics to be characterized.
Waveforms for voltage and current are continuously captured for the specified time, and are displayed on screen in high detail; the power waveform is derived from the data. In addition, half-cycle RMS values for voltage, current, power and frequency can be stored and retrieved for analysis. This feature is particularly useful for testing of standby generation systems and UPS systems where reliable switch-on can be vital.