The Fluke 572-2 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer is the one product your customers need for high-temperature industrial environments. With a straight-forward user interface, this makes even complex measurements easy. With a rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 575-2 can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
Fluke 572-2 Features:
- Measure -30 °C to 900 °C (-22 °F to 1652 °F)
- 60:1 distance to spot ratio with dual laser sighting for fast, accurate targeting
- Current Temperature plus MAX, MIN, DIF, AVG temperature displays
- Compatible with all standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples, including ones you already own and have installed.
- High and low temperature alarm
- USB 2.0 computer interface cable
- FlukeView® Forms Documenting Software
- Two-year warranty