The new Fluke 718Ex Intrinsically Safe Pressure Calibrator is a new, powerful intrinsically safe, self contained pressure calibrator for usage in Explosion endangered areas.
- Fluke 718EX 30G Features:
- ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 Compliant.
- Built-in pressure / vacuum hand pump, with fine adjust vernier and bleed valve.
- 30, 100, and 300 psi ranges (2, 7, and 20 bar)
- Pressure measurement to 0.05% of full span, using an internal pressure sensor.
- Pressure measurement to 200 bar using any of eight intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules.
- Wide range of selectable measurement units for pressure.
- Current measurement with 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution.
- Pressure switch test function.
- Min-Max Hold functions.
- Compact size and weight.
- Simple, push-button user interface.
- Rugged and reliable, ideal for field use.
- Protective Red Holster
- TL75 Test Leads
- AC72 Test Clips
- CD Users Manuals (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese)
- Fluke 718Ex CCD content control drawing