This means the probe can only be used to make measurements on energy limited circuits within equipment. Examples include high voltage within televisions or photo copy machines.
DO NOT use this probe to measure high voltages on power distribution systems. The probe provides high accuracy when used with a voltmeter having 10 Megohm input impedance.
- 80K-40 features:
- Voltage Range: 0 to 40kV DC or peak AC, 28kV rms AC
- Basic Accuracy: DC +/- 1% to 2% 60Hz: +/- 5%
- Division Ratio: 1000:1
- Safety Standards: IEC 1010-2-031:1993, Type B, 40 kV DC or peak AC, 28kV rms AC, Overvoltage Category I (voltage derived from limited energy transformer)
- Input Resistance: 1000 Megohm
- Required Meter Input Resistance: 10 Megohm
- A high voltage probe that allows a multimeter to measure up to 40,000V respectively. Intended for low energy applications only
- One year warranty