The Fluke 8845A, 6.5 digit precision multimeters, have the precision and versatility to handle your most demanding measurements, on the bench or in a system.
These Fluke meters are both high performance and feature rich, yet also remarkably easy to use.
These Fluke digital multimeters perform the functions you would expect to see in a multifunction DMM, including measuring volts, ohms, and amps.
Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.0024 %, 10 A current range, and a wide ohms range give you an unbeatable combination of measurement capability.
Fluke 8845A Digital Multimeter features:
- 6.5 digit resolution
- Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.0024 %
- Dual display
- 100 μA to 10 A current range, with up to 100 pA resolution
- Wide ohms range from 10 Ω to 1 GΩ with up to 10 μΩ resolution
- 2 x 4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Both models measure frequency and period
- 8846A also measures capacitance and temperature
- Fluke 45 and Agilent 34401A emulation
- Graphical display
- Trendplot™ paperless recorder mode, statistics, histogram
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600
8845A Digital Meter includes:
- TL71: Test Lead Set, Premium DMM
- LCI Line Core
- Spare Line Power Fuse
- Statement of Calibration Practices
- WEEE Information Sheet
- Warranty Information
- Programmer, Users and Service Manuals (CD-ROM)
- FlukeView Forms – Basic for 8845/8846
- 1 year Warranty