Fluke 9132-156 Features:
- Temperature Range: 50°C to 500°C (122°F to 932°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C at 100°C (±0.9°F at 212°F); ±0.8°C at 500°C (±1.4°F at 932°F)
- Stability: ±0.1°C at 100°C (±0.18°F at 212°F); ±0.3°C at 500°C (±0.54°F at 932°F
- Target Size: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Target Emissivity: 0.95
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Heating Time: 30 minutes (50°C to 500°C)
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes (500°C to 100°C)
- Computer Interface: RS-232 included with 9930 Interface-IT software
- Power: 115 VAC (±10%), 3 A or 230 VAC (±10%), 1.5 A, switchable, 50/60 Hz
- Large 2.25" (57 mm) blackbody target
- RTD reference well for high precision
- Small, compact design
The Fluke 9132-156 is a New portable calibrator for IR calibrations above normal ambient that provides a stable blackbody target of up to 500°C (932°F). With accuracy to ±0.5°C and stability to ±0.1°C, the new 9132-156 portable IR unit can certify most jhandheld pyrometers.
This New Fluke 9132-156 features a large, temperature controlled blackbody target with a diameter of 2.25" (57 mm), which offers a large field of view area for optical variations in infrared thermometers. The emissivity of the isothermal target is set at 0.95, and the target temperature can be controlled in set-point increments of 0.1° from –30°C to 500°C.