One Tool. Get More Done.
The Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool raises indoor air monitoring to the next level by combining five powerful tools in one, rugged and easy-to-use handheld device.
Use the 975 to optimize HVAC ventilation settings for ASHRAE 62 recommendations, actively monitor conditions that promote a productive environment, and quickly and accurately address occupant comfort complaints the first time.
- 975 measures:
- use the Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool to:
- Respond to comfort-related calls from occupants.
- Verify the operation of building HVAC control systems.
- Determine whether adequate ventilation exists.
- Monitor air flow and velocity.
- Test for dangerous carbon monoxide leaks.
- Perform duct traversals.
- Optimize HVAC systems to manage energy costs
- The Fluke 975 offers an unparalleled featureset for HVAC and facilities technicians, helping them work more quickly and accurately, with the ease of use and durability customers expect from a Fluke meter.
- 975 features:
- Simultaneously measures, logs, and displays temperature, humidity, CO2, and CO on a bright, backlit LCD display
- One-touch air flow and velocity with available probe*
- Wet bulb and dew point temperature
- % of outside air calculation
- CO2 and CO field calibration feature
- Self-test function at startup
- Automatically compensates for barometric pressure changes
- Min/Max/Average on all measured and calculated readings
- Multi-language user interface
- Metric or standard units
- Audible and visual threshold alarms
- Extensive discrete or continuous data logging capacity, downloadable to PC via USB interface
- Keypad lock for security
- Included FlukeView Forms® software
- 975 includes:
- AA Alkaline Batteries
- Users Manual
- Calibration Cap
- Hard Carrying Case
- FlukeView Forms Software
- Power Adapter
International Power Plugs
- 975 features: