The Fluke ITP120 is designed for use with Fluke ScopeMeter 123. The probe connects to the optical port of the ScopeMeter 123, and features isolated external triggering, for measurements that require external triggering or triggering on floating reference signals.
The ITP120 Probes length is 1.2m (48 inch) that includes a hookclip with ground lead, and a 9-Volt Alkaline battery. Input impedance is 10MO in parallel with 15pF.
- Fluke ITP120 Features:
- Trigger level: TTL compatible (High = 2V, Low = 0.8V)
- Minimum pulsewidth: 7 µs
- Maximum frequency: 50 kHz
- Maximum signal voltage: 600 Vrms, CAT II per IEC1010-2-031
- Maximum voltage to ground: 600 Vrms, CAT II per IEC1010-2-031
- Input resistance: 10 MW ±10 kW
- Battery type: Alkaline 9 volt, NEDA, IEC6LR61
- Battery life: 60 hours