Fluke Norma 4000: Ideal for field testing, the Fluke Norma 4000 Three-Phase Power Analyzer offers easy and straight-forward operation with unmatched price performance. Features include: 1 to 3 power phases, 5.7” / 144 mm color display, harmonic analysis, scope mode, vector diagram display, recorder function, Fluke NormaView PC software and expandable 4 MB RAM data memory.
Fluke N4K 3PP42 Features:
- Compact, high precision power analyzers – easy to carry and save working space.
- Simple user interface ensures easy, intuitive operation.
- Standard configurations allow users to specify the exact functionality required for their own unique application.
- Accurately display dynamic events on all phases at exactly the same point in time with simultaneous parallel acquisition of all phases.
- All inputs are galvanically isolated to avoid short circuits in all applications.
- Voltage, current and power harmonics up to the 40th.
- FFT analysis, vector diagram display, recorder function and Digital Oscilloscope (DSO) mode included.
- User-selectable average time – from 15 ms up to 3600 s – for dynamic measurements.
- 4 MB on-board memory for storage of measured values.
- RS232 and USB available as standard; optional IEEE 488/Ethernet available.
- Optional process interface available to measure torque and speed with external sensors; includes four analog outputs for easy use on motor and drive applications.
- 341 kHz or 1 MHz sample rates for detailed signal analysis.
- Bandwidth from dc to 3 MHz / 10 MHz for reliable measurement precision.
- Includes Fluke NormaView PC software for setup, data download, analysis & report writing.
- Power supply cable
- 5.7“ / 144 mm color display
- RS232/USB interface for data download
- Space for three power-phases and options
- Fluke NormaView PC software
- User’s manual
- Test certificate
- Calibration values