- Fluke Norma 4000 Series Features:
- Compact, high precision power analyzers – easy to carry and save working space.
- Simple user interface ensures easy, intuitive operation.
- Standard configurations allow users to specify the exact functionality required for their own unique application.
- Accurately display dynamic events on all phases at exactly the same point in time with simultaneous parallel acquisition of all phases.
- All inputs are galvanically isolated to avoid short circuits in all applications.
- Voltage, current and power harmonics up to the 40th.
- FFT analysis, vector diagram display, recorder function and Digital Oscilloscope (DSO) mode included.
- User-selectable average time – from 15 ms up to 3600 s – for dynamic measurements.
- 4 MB on-board memory for storage of measured values.
- RS232 and USB available as standard; optional IEEE 488/Ethernet available.
- Optional process interface available to measure torque and speed with external sensors; includes four analog outputs for easy use on motor and drive applications.
- 341 kHz or 1 MHz sample rates for detailed signal analysis.
- Bandwidth from dc to 3 MHz / 10 MHz for reliable measurement precision.
- Includes Fluke NormaView PC software for setup, data download, analysis & report writing. Ideal for field testing, the Fluke Norma 4000 Three-Phase Power Analyzer offers easy and straight-forward operation with unmatched price performance.
- Fluke N4K 1PP42: 1 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/42
- Fluke N4K 3PP42: 3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/42
- Fluke N4K 3PP42B: 3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/42BP
- Fluke N4K 3PP42I: 3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/42/IFC1
- Fluke N4K 3PP42IB: 3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/42BP/IFC1
- Fluke N4K 3PP42IP: 3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/42/IFC1 & PI1
- Fluke N4K 3PP42IPB: 3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/42BP/IFC1 & PI1
- Fluke N4K 3PP50: 3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/50
- Fluke N4K 3PP50I: 3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/50/IFC1
- Fluke N4K 3PP50IP: 3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/50/ICF1 & PI1
- Fluke N4K 3PP54I: 3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/54?IFC1
- Fluke N4K 3PP54IP: 3 Phase N4K Power Analyzer w/54IFC1 & PI1
The compact Fluke Norma Series Power Analyzers provide the latest measurement technology to assist engineers with the development and testing of motors, inverters, lighting, power supplies, transformers and automotive components.
Based on a patented, high-bandwidth architecture, the instruments deliver high-precision measurements of single or three-phase current and voltage, harmonics analysis, Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) analysis, as well as calculations of power and other derived values.
The Fluke Power Quality Norma 4000 Series consists of: