The Fluke PV350 is a fuel, oil or transmission pressure or engine vacuum module.
The PV350 measures gauge pressure; the difference between atmospheric (barometric) pressure and the pressure (or vacuum) applied to the pressure port on the transducer.
It then converts that measurement to 1mV dc per unit.
The PV350 is compatible with Industrial gases and liquids that are compatible with 316 stainless steel. The DMM has to have input impedance of 10M ohms.
- PV350 features:
- Compatible with all Fluke and most popular DMMs
- Digital pressure and vacuum measurements in a single module
- Transducer sealed in 316 stainless steel compatible with variety of liquids and
- Measures vacuum to 76 cm Hg
- Displays results in English (psig of Hg) or metric (kPa or cm Hg) units
- Measures pressure to 3447 kPa (500 psig)
- One year warranty