The T+PRO-1AC Kit combines two troubleshooting tools, in one convenient combo pack. The T+PRO Electrical Tester has all of the advantages of a traditional solenoid tester, with added functionality, but none of the typical drawbacks.
With voltage measurement, continuity, built-in flashlight, GFCI trip capability, and the legendary ruggedness and reliability of Fluke, the tester is an excellent choice for most residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The 1AC-II is the pocket-sized voltage detector that can quickly test for energized circuits – a “must have” for any electrician.
- 4 ways to indicate voltage – light, sound, vibration, and LCD display
- Voltage and continuity measurement
- GFCI trip button, resistance, and phase rotation
- Detect live voltage even when the batteries are dead
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- Voltbeat™ technology and continuous self-test so you always know it's working
- Upon detection of voltage, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Expanded range: 90 V to 1000 V ac