These electrical testers have all the advantages of traditional solenoid testers, with none of the typical drawbacks.
Use all 3 voltage detection methods – light, sound, and vibration, to work more efficiently in noisy environments, dimly lit areas, or tight spaces.
Built-in flashlight, GFCI trip capability, and the legendary ruggedness you expect from Fluke, make these an excellent choice for most residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
The Fluke T+PRO is the choice for the demanding commercial and industrial electrician. This full-featured electrical tester includes voltage and continuity measurement, a Rotary Field Indicator, resistance, and a digital display with 0.1 V resolution.
- Fluke T+PRO Features:
- 3 forms of ac/dc voltage detection: light, sound, and vibration for added user
- protection and convenience
- Detect live voltage even when the battery is dead
- Extra heavy-duty, replaceable test leads for more flexibility and durability
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rated for added user protection
- Continuity beeper
- Bright LED flashlight for work in poorly lit areas
- GFCI Trip
- On/Off switchable beeper, selectable according to your environment
- Compliant with latest NFPA 70E recommendations
- Replaceable test probes for added flexibility and convenience
- Convenient probe storage on the back
- Probe holder for easier testing
- Hazardous voltage warning light for added user protection
- Test lead strap included for better test lead management
- AC/DC Voltage: 1 V – 600 V on LED bar, 10. V
- Auto-off saves battery power
- 2-year warranty
- Added Functionality for the T+PRO:
- Backlit LCD display for easier viewing
- Display resolution of 0.1 V, ideal for troubleshooting low-voltage lighting
- Resistance (Ohms) to 9.99 kOhms
- Rotary Field Indication
- Display Hold for easier viewing in hard-to-test areas