Use all 3 voltage detection methods – light, sound, and vibration, to work more efficiently in noisy environments, dimly lit areas, or tight spaces.
Built-in flashlight, GFCI trip capability, and the legendary ruggedness you expect from Fluke, make these an excellent choice for most residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
The Fluke T+ is the basic electrical tester for residential electricians and HVAC technicians, who need a durable, reliable tool for testing voltage and continuity.
- T+ features:
- 3 forms of ac/dc voltage detection: light, sound, and vibration for added use protection and convenience
- Detect live voltage even when the battery is dead
- Extra heavy-duty, replaceable test leads for more flexibility and durability
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rated for added user protection
- Continuity beeperBright LED flashlight for work in poorly lit areas
- GFCI Trip
- On/Off switchable beeper, selectable according to your environment
- Compliant with latest NFPA 70E recommendations
- Replaceable test probes for added flexibility and convenience
- Convenient probe storage on the back
- Probe holder for easier testing
- Hazardous voltage warning light for added user protection
- Test lead strap included for better test lead management
- AC/DC Voltage: 1 V – 600 V on LED bar, 10. V
- Auto-off saves battery power
- 2-year warranty