The Fluke T5-600 Electrical Testers let you check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool.
With the T5, all you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. OpenJaw current lets you check current up to 100A - without breaking the circuit.
The T5-600 tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to tote the T5 in your tool pouch.
Detachable SlimReach test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes.
- Fluke T5-600 Features:
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement
- Continuity beeper
- Compact design with neat probe storage
- Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop
- Detachable SlimReach probe tips are customized for national electrical standards
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life