With the TL238 kit the test probes have less exposed metal help reduce the risk of inadvertant shorts between each other and other metal surfaces that could result in an arc flash explosion.
Probe extenders fit between modular test leads and test probes, increasing the distance between you and a live circuit by 20.5 cm (8").
The TL238 kit with SureGrip accessories is designed to improve steadiness in slippery hands. Rubber overmolded surfaces and finger-hugging curves give the user a comfortable, reliable grip on the accessory so they can focus on making an accurate measurement.
- TL238 Includes:
- TP238 SureGrip Insulated Test Probe Set
- 4 mm of exposed metal to use on industrial circuits
- TP280 SureGrip Test Probe Extender
- 20 cm
- TL224 SureGrip Silicone Right Angle/Straight Test Lead Set
- DMM test leads (red, black) with safety shrouded, standard diameter banana plugs
- Right angle connector on one end and straight connector on the other
- Reinforced strain relief
- 1.5 meter silicone-insulated wire resists heat & cold
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V, 10 A rating. UL listed
- One year warranty