Gossen Metrawatt METRALINE RCDCHECK (M507B) Features:
- Digital display, backlit color OLED display
- LED for measurement point illumination
- Patented means of securing the test probes
- Compact and rugged – for service calls and laboratory use
Measurement of touch voltage without tripping the RCCB.
Contact voltage is measured with reference to nominal residual current using 1/3 of the nominal residual current value.
- Tripping test with nom. residual current, time to trip measurement
- Testing of equipment and RCDs with rising residual current including indication of tripping current
- Testing of RCDs, Iƒ´N = 10, 30, 100, 300 and 500 mA
- Testing RCDs with 1/2 IΔN, 1 IΔN, 2 IΔN, 5 IΔN up 100 mA nominal current)
- Testing RCDs with half-waves (pulsating direct current) for determining time to trip and tripping current